· A Journal or records of transactions in which all cash receipts and payments (including bank deposits and withdrawals) are recorded.
· Keeps Cash disbursement journal in which all cash payments (such as accounts payable, operating expenses, petty cash purchases) are recorded,
· Keeps Cash receipts journal in which all cash receipts (such as accounts receivable, school fees) are recorded.
· Generate financial statements and general ledger reporting.
· This Cash book should regularly be reconciled with the bank statements as an internal auditing measure.
· Manage and monitor School Fees payments.
This will be YOURS forever.
No more license fees.
Once-Off payment of R5000 each, R8000 for two,R11500 for three or R15000 for all.
Free telephone and email support through out.
School Scheduler. FNB Cheque Acc 62214970982 Rivonia (250355)